The holiday break is a great time to start working on your transfer application to USC. Of course, as you work on your application you may end up with some questions. Just because USC will be closed for holiday break (from December 27 to January 2, 2012) doesn’t mean you can’t get some of your questions answered. Below is an application checklist that will help you get your application DONE!
- Apply online using the Common Application and the USC Supplemental Application (www.commonapp.org)
- Submit these items¹:
- Official high school transcript.
- Official college transcript(s) from all colleges attended since high school.
Make sure your college transcript includes your fall 2011 grades (and winter grades, if applicable).
You should mail your transcript(s) to:USC Office of Admission
University Park Campus
Los Angeles, CA
- Financial statement (for international students only).
- TOEFL (for international students only)2
Our office is open this week so feel free to give us a call with your questions.1 What about submitting “School Forms” listed in the Common App? Check out this post. 2 All international transfer applicants whose native language is not English must take the TOEFL. The TOEFL must have been taken within the past two years from application date.